New Star Trac Spinner NXT 7170 has some great new features. This includes a forward & aft handlebar adjustment. New redesigned plastic foot levelers that won't rust and a dual chain guard system to give you easy access to drive system and chain for preventative maintenance & servicing your bike. Pro Gym Supply has been working on Star Trac Spinner bikes since the first “Star Trac Johnny G Pro rolled off the line. We have nearly 15 years of experience working on used Star Trac spinner bikes. We have serviced, tuned, rebuilt well over 10,000 bikes over the last 15 years. There's hardly anyone out there on the market that can even come close to our level of experience.
Pro Gym Supply pioneered custom remanufacturing of Star Trac Spinner Bikes. We have consulted many vendors, suppliers and manufacturers on the service of these Group Cycles. We are industry experts when it comes to Preowned Star Trac Spinner bikes.
So if you're looking to open up a new gym, health club, training studio or Spinning Studio or offer group cycling classes at your fitness center please give Pro Gym Supply a call at 800-504-6068 or email us for more information on how we can outfit your center with the best preowned, fully tuned Indoor Studio Cycles that money can buy!
All used & preowned spinner bikes come with a 30 day parts warranty. If you have any problems during the first 30 days we will ship out the replacement part to you free of charge. All bikes come with used SPD/Toe Cage pedals installed. Used pedals are not covered under warranty. We recommend that you purchase a new pair of SPD/Toe Cage pedals for $50. The brand new SPD/Toe Cage pedals will arrive installed on your bike ready to use.
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/ aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 158 mm
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg)
SHIPPING / INSTALLATION:
For More information concerning shipping this Star Trac Spinner NXT 7170 please contact Pro Gym Supply. We Ship Gym quality Remanufactured Used Equipment Worldwide. Pro Gym Supply is based in West Babylon, on Long Island in New York and supplies Used Gym Equipment packages over New York including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NYC, Bronx and Staten Island. We can professionally deliver, install & setup your remanufactured gym equipment in your home, fitness center or place of business.
- Be the first to review this product