Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike with E3 Touchscreen
The 770R Recumbent Bike from Cybex is a rock-solid, gym quality recumbent bike built for all levels of fitness. This makes it ideal for a health club or rehabilitation center setting, and it’s one of the best home exercise bikes on the market today.
Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike
Maintaining an effective training pace is now easier than ever with the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike with E3 Touchscreen. From rehabilitation training to serious athletic training, this bike has something for everyone.
Three modes of operation and nine workouts ensure users never get bored. The 770R provides a distinct and compelling ways to improve your members fitness experience, whether they choose the 770C to train for a triathlon, as they begin their journey to better fitness.
The Target-Speed bar helps drive the user to consequently reach an effective training pace. Isokinetic mode is for serious athletic and rehabilitation training. Bike mode is just like a Sunday afternoon bike ride. To put it in another way, you can ride outside or train for the Tour de France.
The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who never rode a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike with E3 Touchscreen is the perfect piece of equipment to train on.
The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and it goes up to 900 Watts! This is all possible because of the Cybex self-tensioning drive.
Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high-power training tool. But belt tension creates drag and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike self-tensioning drive.
- E3 Console. E3 View HD Monitor with a 15.6″ Display.
- Range of Workout Options. Three modes of operation combined with nine workouts and 21 levels.
- Varying Resistance Levels. Able to offer a low resistance level of 20 watts and options that range up to 900 watts.
- Stay Cool and Comfortable. An adjustable, dual-speed fan helps to keep users cool during even the most heated workouts.
- Large Pedals. From small to large feet, the large pedals on the Cybex 770R Recumbent Bike offer comfort for everyone.
- Enhanced Seat Engineering. Engineered to allow for a full range of leg motion while offering an ample amount of seat space.
|Dimensions||65 × 25 × 52 in|
Cleaned & Serviced
There are no reviews yet.