Cybex 772AT Arc Trainer
Train for strength, power, and weight loss on one machine.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Perfect for fitness fans of any level, the Cybex 772AT Arc Trainer with E3 Console has a user-friendly touch display and a long list of settings for workout customization. This is a high-end commercial upgrade from the 625AT that offers a wider range of options for strength, power, and weight loss while burning more calories than most other cross trainers or elliptical machines.
The 772AT with E3 Console offers a a total body workout by utilizing Cybex’s patented motion, workouts are focused on more comprehensive muscle groups that demand a larger number of calories when put to work.
A commercial, high-end cross trainer with the patented Arc design that gives fast fitness results. Train for strength, power, and weight loss on one machine. The Cybex 772AT Arc Trainer with E3 Console offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier.
In the mid-range levels the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Research shows that the Cybex 772AT Arc Trainer with E3 Console burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested.
- Muscle Map Display: This standard display screen allows you to easily monitor your progress without distraction.
- Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones: This broadens your workout and allows you to train like you are using three different machines. Set in low position for the Glide zone, medium position for Stride, and high position for Climb.
- Muscle Targeting: The machine’s unique range of incline and resistance settings allows you to focus on different muscle groups throughout your body, which you can monitor using the innovative Muscle Map.
- Reverse Arc Motion: Using patented advanced stride technology, the Reverse Arc Motion makes it so your legs move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway while taking stress off the knees and hip joints. This also allows you to burn more calories and take on more advanced workouts.
- Workout Selections: Start in Quick Start mode to begin training right away, or choose from two weight loss workouts, three strength, two shaping, two cardio (including heart rate control), and two power workouts. This also includes Adaptive Power Mode, which changes the machine’s resistance according to your speed.
E3 HD View Monitor: A 15.6-inch, wide screen high-definition screen that is embedded into the machine’s display area and allows users to easily view their progress and customize their workout settings. It also can charge iPods and iPhones and play a variety of entertainment options.
|Dimensions||77 × 37 × 63 in|