Get a HUR Rehab Machines experience with the HUR Pulley Machine, HUR Leg Press and HUR Chest Press to add to your facility. The three machines include the required air compressor.
HUR Rehab Machines Trio Set
- HUR Pulley Machine, Free Standing 8831 – Analog Display
- HUR Leg Press 5540 – Analog Display
- HUR Chest Press 5140 – Analog Display
- Air Compressor
These machine have zero starting load which is ideal for therapy treatment. HUR machines utilize Natural Transmission resistance mechanism which is a system that was developed at the University of Technology in Helsinki in the 1980s. Simply put, Natural Transmission replaces all cams and cables of exercise machines with a transmission system that mimics the muscle function itself. This has two benefits: (1) Firstly, it gets closer to how a muscle actually works which means a higher training effect, and (2) Secondly, it also increases reliability. In Natural Transmission all moving joints are with ball bearings. This means that wires and cables, which are the items most likely to break down on weight stack machines, have been totally eliminated.
HUR Chest Press Machine 5140
Chest Press exercise is ideal for training upper body muscles, especially chest muscles and promotes proper technique even for those with shoulder injuries. This unit has range limiters and isometric strength testing possibility.
- Dimensions: 50″ L x 47″ W x 54″ H, (125 cm x 119 cm x 137 cm)
- Weight: 192 lbs (87 kg)
- Neck Cushion. Neck cushion is a comfortable and ergonomic cushion for additional support.
- Adjustable feet with floor mounting option. Makes the machine more stable during the training and machine can easily be mounted on the floor.
- Range limiters – start position. Range limiters can be used to limit the range of motion. This feature is particularly relevant in rehabilitation application or if user has a long-0term impairment.
- Multigrip handles. Both horizontal and vertical grips are possible. This feature allows to perform exercises using different grip positions.
- Electrically adjustable seat. Seat height is adjusted electrically for easier and safer use.
HUR Leg Press 5540
Leg Press is an effective machine for exercising all leg muscles targeting legs, hips, as well as the glutes. This unit is equipped with lock mechanism and isometric strength testing possibility.
- Dimensions: 69″ L x 42″ W x 52″ H, (175 cm x 105 cm x 132 cm)
- Weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Easy access handgrips. Handgrips improve access into and out of machine. Designed for those in rehabilitation, with long-term physical impairments and seniors.
- Lock mechanism. Lever arm can be locked with lock mechanism. Lock mechanism also works as range limiter to set the desired start (flexion) point for a movement. This feature is useful for those with physical impairments or, for example, those undergoing rehabilitation after surgery.
- Knee hyper-extension eliminator. Knee hyper-extension eliminator consists of two rollers which can be adjusted to prevent hyper-extension of knees.
- Adjustable back support. Back support can be adjusted for comfortable use.
HUR Free Standing Pulley Machine 8831
Pulley can be used for a wide variety of exercises and due to easy adjustments and features it can easily be used by wheelchair users too. Because of the stable structure, the free standing pulley can be placed anywhere in the room.
- Dimensions: 57″ L x 54″ W x 87″ H, (145 cm x 137 cm x 220 cm)
- Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
- HUR Pulley Adjustable Support Handles. Includes two adjustable support handles, which can for example be used to support the lower libs during an exercise. The handles can be turned into an upright position, which guarantees full access to the machine.
- HUR Pulley Leg Strap. Includes padded leg strap. It can be used as both ankle and wrist strap.
- HUR Pulley Handgrip. Includes two single-handed grips
- HUR Pulley Strap Extension. Includes a strap extension, which can be used to facilitate training with other HUR Pulley accessories.
The basic analogue screen uses more traditional technology. Resistance is adjusted step-by-step through the help of “plus” and “minus” buttons, even during an exercise.