The classic Lemond Revmaster Indoor Cycle Loop Handle is our original and best-selling group cycling bike. Designed under the direction of Greg LeMond, it combines Greg’s passion for cycling and innovation with exceptional product quality. The X-Frame design on the Lemond Revmaster Indoor Cycle Loop Handle and the placement of the seat, handlebars, and pedals all combine to deliver a smooth ride with maximum cycling comfort and effectiveness.
Built for use in commercial or home settings. The next generation LeMond RevMaster offers you some great upgrades to the classic model. For maximum riding comfort, the narrower crank design replicates the geometry of a great road bike.
New Cam handles and increased adjustment ranges to seat and handlebars create the best custom fit available and gives you greater muscle involvement. The 4-way micro fit also lets you cycle in an upright position or stretched out and low, which is ideal for triathletes.
LeMond RevMaster Features:
- Strong, steel X-frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar, and height adjustments.
- Frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- 41 lb center-balanced flywheel is easy to reach high RPMs with less runaway feeling.
- Kevlar belt for a smooth and quiet ride. Never needs to be replaced due to stretch or oiled like the chain bikes.
- Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term quality.