Life Fitness 95Se Stair Stepper
The Life Fitness 95Se Stepper is among the top commercial stair-steppers on the market today and is loaded with features and plenty of user-friendly attributes. Utilizing the IsoTrack Climbing System for the smoothest workout, the 95Se would be an attractive addition to any gym or home fitness area.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
The Life Fitness 95Se Stair Stepper among the top commercial stair-steppers on the market today. Loaded with features and plenty of user-friendly attributes. Utilizing the IsoTrack Climbing System for the smoothest workout. The 95Se would be an attractive addition to any gym or home fitness area.
Simple and sturdy, keep track of your progress with the 95S E-3 Integrated LCD System. Responding to a touch of your finger. The LCD System plays FM-radio, and you can choose from 125 available TV channels. As a result, you won’t get bored on the Life Fitness 95SE.
The Life Fitness 95SE Stepper keeps ergonomics front of mind, too: comfortably positioned handlebars. Providing extra support and keep you in a proper, upright position.
Monitor your heart rate with the Lifepulse digital hand sensors or choose wireless Polar telemetry technology. Whatever you choose, the 95SE stepper will respond to your demands and put you on the path toward achieving your fitness goals.
The Life Fitness Stair Steppers equipped with a belt-drive system that’s virtually maintenance free. The Life Fitness 95SE handles the daily rigors of the most demanding facilities. Additionally exceptionally well suited for home use too.
- Range of stepping speed from 2 to 13 floors per minute
- 20 levels of resistance
- Step height adjustable to maximum 13.5 inches
- 6″ x 11″ pedals with independent stepping action
- Belt drive with alternator
- 17 workout programs including five Zone Training programs
- 12″ LCD integrated screen with 125 TV channels
- Readouts include number of climbed floors, calories burned, elapsed time, heart rate and target rate, METs, watts, and floors climbed per minute