SciFit StepOne Recumbent Stepper
The StepOne Recumbent Stepper from SciFit is the perfect solution to your physical therapy studio. It features a low starting resistance which allows for even the people with the most recovery needed can use this machine.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
The SciFit StepOne Recumbent Stepper is the perfect solution to your physical therapy studio. The SciFit StepOne Recumbent Stepper provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length, and handle angle. The variety of customizable programs and documentation helps users reach their goals.
- User defined stride length from 2″ to 11.5″ with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
|Dimensions||68 × 30 × 48 in|
There are no reviews yet.