Hammer Strength Dead Lift
The Plate-Loaded Ground Base Squat Lunge provides various strength curves by using different loading points and handle positions. Ground Base equipment is designed to keep the exerciser firmly planted on the ground while maximizing power and explosiveness from the feet up.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Hammer Strength Dead Lift Features:
- The Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Ground Base Squat Lunge provides various strength curves by using different loading points and handle positions.
- The Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Squat Lunge is a ground-based trainer for squats, lunges, shrugs, deadlifts, and more.
- A Squat Lunge machine multi-functional unit that allows the user to perform numerous exercises including; squats, lunges, shrugs, deadlifts, etc.
- Independent motions and multiple grip positions create superior movements and provide maximum comfort.
- Steel tubing enables Ntaifitness gym equipment to withstand the rigorous gym equipment for strength training of professional sports teams.
- Hammer Strength Ground Base equipment is designed to keep the exerciser firmly planted on the ground. All while maximizing power and explosiveness from the feet up.
- Both the lunge and the squat activate the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes at different stages of their movement.
- However, even though forward lunges activate more of the quads than the glutes and hamstrings, other lunge variations
- Lunges and squats mimic functional movements such as – walking, running, going up the stairs, and standing up from sitting. Additionally, they can help you keep joints healthy and prevent injuries.
- The major benefits of leg machine squats and lunges are great at increasing overall strength, stabilization, and balance benefits as well.
|Dimensions||61 × 54 × 37 in|