The Life Fitness Optima Lat Pulldown/Low Row accommodates two exercises that target the entire back and rear shoulder muscle groups. The clean, inviting look is appealing to all exercisers. Optima Series offers a solid workout under its eye-catching appearance. Built with proven components integrated into simple mechanisms, each piece is dependable and easy to maintain. The Life Fitness Optima Lat Pulldown/Low Row has various streamlined adjustments that removes unnecessary complexity and ensures that machines are ready to go without the need for a dedicated staff or maintenance.
The Life Fitness Optima Lat Pulldown/Low Row is a dual function machine that is a key benefit to maximizing workouts in smaller facilities. Optima Duals can be combined with Optima Singles, Benches and Racks to create a versatile workout experience in a minimal space. The weight stacks are located close to the exerciser, adjusting easy. This is especially useful for exercisers with a limited range of motion. The Optima Series strength equipment offers a simple and inviting design with minimal adjustments for added ease of use.
- Cables: 7″—19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Belts and Pulleys: 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning: Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Shrouds: Optional full front and rear shrouds
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs