Thanks to its truly revolutionary design, the Matrix Krankcycle gives users the opportunity to enjoy a greater range of motion.. Independent crank arms allow for a variety of movement and deeper engagement. An ergonomic saddle makes it easy to transition between positions. Kranking provides a new way to build aerobic capacity, upper body strength and core stability. Additionally burning 9 – 11 calories per minute!
Since the Matrix Krankcycle utilizes the upper body instead of the legs, it represents a unique cross-training opportunity for athletes of all types. Kranking is fun, intuitive, and easy to learn. The Matrix Krankcycle can be used alone on the cardio floor, with a Personal Trainer, and can be performed in a group setting.
It represents an unprecedented opportunity for physically challenged individuals and welcomes a wide range of “special populations” with open arms
- Independent crank arms for greater variety of movement to keep users engaged
- Ergonomically designed saddle allows easy transition between seated and standing exercise positions
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance