BODYCRAFT PFT Function Trainer
The BODYCRAFT PFT Functional Trainer version 2 is great for home or commercial environments!
Most activities in life and sports require you to move in multiple planes, and utilize multiple muscle groups. With the BODYCRAFT PFT, you define the motion. Allowing you to strength every part of your body using everyday activities. The PFT provides an unlimited array of training movements to aid your favorite activities or sports.
The PFT can provide all the same exercises as a set of dumbbells or a barbell, but you can also provide exercises that engage multiple muscle groups creating a strong foundation and core. Functional training not only increases strength. It also improves coordinate and balance.
Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns
The two independent steel 160 lb graduated weight stacks allow for resistance from any angle, at any height. The 2:1 weight stack to resistance ration allow for high speed and extended range training movements. The first ten plates create a resistance of 5 pounds each, and the last 10 plates create a resistance of 10 pounds each. Optional 210 pound weight stacks are available (no 5 lb graduation).
BODYCRAFT PFT Function Trainer Features
- Compact Design: Only 40 inches deep by 53 inches wide and 83 inches tall! Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval Tubing, powder coated paint and acrylic covers all add up to a beautiful and lasting look.
- Finish: Platinum Gray finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperature for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Pulley: 4.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable Column: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 30 height positions. Additionally rotating 200 degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual Steel 160 lbs. graduated weight. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 160 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 80 lbs resistance.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Full length acrylic panels provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1″ diameter tubular steel.
- Included Accessories: Ankle strap and two single handles are included
- Optional Accessories: Sports stick rotates on sealed bearings and simulates the use of golf club, tennis racquet, baseball bat, etc; Long Bar attaches to both cables and rotates on sealed bearings. Great for two handed presses and pulls.
- Warranty: In Home: Lifetime everything, no label. Commercial: Lifetime Frame, 2 years parts