The FreeMotion s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle gives a smooth, quiet, and realistic ride. Placed on a belt drive cycle with the high inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive.
Made of a lightweight aluminum frame that’s easy to maintain and transport. Ergonomically designed to fit 90% of riders from 5″ to 6-9″ tall and it’s tough built tough.
The FreeMotion s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle has a data-driven bike with virtually no maintenance. Well-considered design and solid core construction create the foundation for an aerobic and strength training workout that maximizes calorie burn. The FreeMotion s11.9 Carbon Drive Indoor Cycle has a magnetic resistance system. Creating a HIIT workout that drives up heart rate and builds muscle mass.
An EKG chest strap wirelessly sends workout stats to the machine to let you know exactly where you are and where you need to be. A compact footprint and sporty design create a class ambiance that exudes energy and excitement, ready for the ride.
- Magnetic Resistance: This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance for every bike
- Dual-Sided Pedals with SPD: Compatible with most cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes
- Lightweight, Aluminum Frame: Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is not only maintenance friendly. Additionally lightweight and easy to move between classes
- Carbon Drive System: A first ever in indoor cycling, the Gates® Carbon Drive„¢ System features the smooth, quiet benefits of a belt drive and the high-inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive
- Comfortable, Adjustable Saddle: Ergonomically designed saddle offers both pressure relief and support for the ultimate in user comfort
- High-Inertia, Cast-Iron Flywheel: With the weight on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel contributes to a high inertia system. Delivering a smoother riding experience