Hammer Strength have built a global reputation as the biggest name in strength training, they manufacture rugged equipment designed for elite athletes and those who want to train like one.
Hammer Strength equipments designed to move the way the bodies supposed to. Built to provide performance strength training that yields results. The Hammer Strength MTS V Squats designed to reduce back and knee strain through a curved arc of motion.
The Hammer Strength MTS V Squat provides a natural squatting motion compared to traditional leg presses or hack squats. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, meant for anyone willing to put in the work. It provides a natural squatting motion compared to traditional leg presses or hack squats. The Hammer Strength MTS V Squat offers the feel of plate-loaded machines with the convenience of selectorized.
- Instructions: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Belts & Pulleys: Heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion
- Cushioning: Pads molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Shrouds: Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Weight Plates: Solid-steel weight plates, Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
- Guide Rods: 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss Drop down incremental weight system
- Adjustments: Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
- Frame Description: Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Hand Grips: Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant