The Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Iso-Lateral Decline Press Machine was blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns on the Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Iso-Lateral Decline Press engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety. Upright positioning and seat belt provide stabilization for all exercisers.
The unique path of motion on the machine fills in the gap between the bench press and incline press. Patented Iso Lateral Movements allow users to train in converging and diverging movements with both limbs together, independently and alternating.
The counterbalanced system allows for very light starting weights that are perfect for rehabilitation, aging adults, and beginners. The advanced movement works on a controlled path of motion so there is no learning curve to experience a more advanced movement.
Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Iso-Lateral Decline Press Machine Features:
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Square and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Pivot Points: Pillow block bearings at all weight bearing pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.