The Hammer Strength Tricep Pushdown allows exercisers to perform the exercise facing in or out for added variety. Originally designed for athletes who demand high-performance training equipment. All in all, the Hammer Strength Tricep Pushdown benefits all users, from professional athletes to everyday champions.
The patented Iso-Lateral Movements allow users to train in converging and diverging movements with both limbs. Additionally, the counterbalanced system allows for very light starting weights that are perfect for rehabilitation, aging adults, and beginners. Lastly, the advanced movement allows for a controlled path of motion.
Hammer Strength Tricep Pushdown Features:
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Square and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Pivot Points: Pillow block bearings at all weight bearing pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- The Hand Grips feature extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant. Lastly, the aluminum collars on the grips prevent slipping.