Hoist Roc It Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl
The Hoist ROC-IT Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl lines unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion. By continually adjusting the position of the user as they engage the target muscles to move the exercise arm. By continually moving and adjusting the users’ body throughout the range of motion, the ROC-IT products ensure correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise. Furthermore continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
The Hoist Roc-it Leg Extensions designed to reduce the shear forces and stresses to the knee joints. Additionally limit lower back muscle involvement. The Hoist Roc-it Seated Leg Curl provides rocking movement in the lower hips. Preventing forward travel of the body during contraction unlike traditional leg curl machines.
- Easy-to-use, the gas shock assisted adjustable back pad accommodates varying leg lengths
- Self-aligning roller pad automatically adjusts to reduce potential stress of the ankle joints
- Adjustable shin pad creates a natural hinge movement and reduces shearing forces and stresses to the knee joints
- Starts the body in an upright posture, then rocks rearward during the exercise providing a greater range-of-motion and a more natural hinge movement
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to prevent forward travel of the body during contraction unlike traditional leg curl machines
- Labeled pivot alignment points