HOIST ROC-IT Rotary Calf (RS-1415-A)
The ROC-IT line is unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position of the user as they engage the target muscles to move the exercise arm.
This product offers free curbside freight to your home or business in the contiguous United States. Learn more
The Hoist Roc-It Rotary Calf unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position. Engaging the target muscles to move the exercise arm.
Continually moving and adjusting the users’ body throughout the range of motion. The ROC-IT products ensure correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the Hoist Roc-It Rotary Calf!
- Knee pad adjusts with pivoting movement for accurate left and right exercise positioning
- Added forearm support and angled-grip handles allow users to engage core muscles throughout the exercise
- Rocking downward movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers an optimal range of exercise motion
- Angled forearm and pivoting knee pads offer constant upper and lower body support to avoid unnatural loading of the spine
- Foot plate adjusts to accommodate varied leg lengths
|Dimensions||72 × 50 × 55 in|