Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle Keeps Raising the Bar
The Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle is the gold standard. Unlike other indoor bikes on the market, the Keiser M3i was designed for the home and the class rider. 20+ years ago, Keiser set out to create a bike that would exceed the demands of indoor group cycling.
- A bike that fits riders of all body shapes and sizes.
- A bike that achieves a quiet — but true — road bike experience insider your gym or home.
- The ONLY bike built in the United States to ensure the tightest quality control.
Keiser’s commitment to constant innovation
continues to lead the indoor cycling industry.
V-Shape Frame Matches Riders of All Sizes
Many indoor group cycling bike manufacturers talk about providing a road-bike experience, but they failed to recognize what’s important about road bikes:Frames vary to accommodate riders of different sizes.
Keiser’s solution was to engineer the industry’s first V-shape frame of an indoor bike.
The V-Shape frame design allows the M3i to mimic different road-bike frames. The seat and the handlebars simply raise in conjunction with one another. This allows to adjust for longer legs, torso, and arms.
The M3i matches riders from 4′-10″ to 7′ (1473 mm to 2233 mm) tall with a weight capacity of 350 pounds (159 kg).
Looking at the Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle, you may have noticed the rear wheel design. Unlike other bikes that have the wheel up front, Keiser moved their wheel to the back. Their wheel is away from the sweat zone, improving the overall lifespan, maintenance, and cleaning ability of the bike. Say goodbye to rusty, sweat-covered flywheels.
Rear-Wheel Design: More Reliable & Better Protected
Other indoor group cycling bikes mistakenly place the rider’s sweat zone directly over the flywheel and other vulnerable mechanisms — an obvious engineering flaw that leads to corrosion, excessive cleaning and a shorter bike life.Keiser was the first to put the flywheel at the rear of the bike, allowing the M3i to be more reliable, easier to clean, and better protected from sweat and corrosion
Further protection of drive-train
The angled channel on the bike frame flows excess fluid away from the drive-train
Less Maintenance, longer bike life
With superior sweat protection, gym owners can save money through lower maintenance costs and a longer bike life.
The First Drivetrain Specifically Designed for Magnetic Resistance
The competition endorsed Keiser’s engineering by following their lead on using magnetic resistance — but they should have also copied their drive-train design. Keiser’s simple drivetrain, with just a single Poly-V belt, produces the higher speeds necessary for a lighter-weight aluminum flywheel to provide the kinetic energy and magnetic resistance to simulate a good road-bike experience.
Using an outdated drivetrain, designed for heavier flywheels, the rest of the industry must use permitter-weights flywheel to accomplish the same thing.
Other manufacturers even brag about their permitter-weighted flywheel, cog-belt drives or crank-arm-to-flywheel ratios. But what they’re really telling you is… they designed their bike wrong.
Quiet, Smooth and Maintenance-Free
To design their indoor bikes right, industry competitors will have to copy Keiser’s single Poly-V belt drivetrain, because it’s the perfect balance between SIMPLICITY and PERFORMANCE.
The Poly-V belt is the key to Keiser’s drivetrain design because it transmits very high loads over very small pulleys, achieving a good road-bike experience:
- Without a perimeter-weighted flywheel
- Without a more complicated drivetrain
- Without the unnecessary noise and vibration of a cog belt
NO REQUIRED MAINTENANCE, ZERO ADJUSTMENTS
The belt’s pretension design also requires zero adjustments, and the M3i drivetrain requires no maintenance other than routine inspection.
Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle Features
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic reistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionarey re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low mainetancen and reliabilkity
- Intuitive, simple to read console displayig cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser INergated Technolgy: advanced connectivity for the gym and your home
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less metance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat and handlebars
- Media tray, stretch pads, water bottle holder
- Dimensions: 51″L × 26″W × 49″H (1296 mm × 661 mm × 1245 mm)
- Weight: 92 lbs (42 kg)