Nautilus Leverage Deadlift Shrug – 9NP-L3006
Nautilus creates a unique lifting profile for each movement that maximizes the mechanics of the human body. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members.
This product offers free curbside freight to your home or business in the contiguous United States. Learn more
Nautilus Leverage Deadlift Shrug – 9NP-L3006 features that outshine the competition. With a one-of-a-kind plate-loaded experience with features that outshine the competition. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members. It’s all about the feel and once you’ve worked out on Leverage, pushing and pulling weight plates will never be the same.
- Stainless steel knurled grip
- Max capacity 270 lbs (123 kg) per arm
- Starting resistance 25 lbs (11 kg) per arm
- Unilateral and bilateral use
- Linear motion with user pre-stretch adjustment for optimal start position
- Spring loaded pop pins for pre-stretch adjustments and to lock out the left and rights for bilateral use
- Pivot points to create leverage
- Weight plates sold separately
|Dimensions||74 × 61 × 31 in|