Nautilus Leverage Incline Press – 9NP-L2003
Nautilus creates a unique lifting profile for each movement that maximizes the mechanics of the human body. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members.
This product offers free curbside freight to your home or business in the contiguous United States. Learn more
Nautilus Leverage Incline Press (9NP-L2003) features that outshine the competition. With a one-of-a-kind plate-loaded experience with features that outshine the competition. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members. It’s all about the feel and once you’ve worked out on Leverage, pushing and pulling weight plates will never be the same.
- Stainless steel knurled grip
- Max capacity 270 lbs (123 kg) per arm
- Starting resistance 15 lbs (7 kg) per arm
- Unilateral independent arm motion
- Converging motion with user pre-stretch adjustment for optimal start position
- Intuitive touch points and user friendly gas assisted seat adjust
- One-of-a-kind lever and cam system for optimum biomechanics
- Low load points for safe and simple use
- Integrated plate storage
- Weight plates sold separately
|Dimensions||76 × 51 × 51 in|