Hammer Strength MTS Tricep Extension
The motion technology selectroized (MTS) Iso-Lateral Triceps Extension features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions.
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
The motion technology selectroized (MTS) Hammer Strength MTS Tricep Extension features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions. Pad and seat adjustments provide neutral wrist positions and optimal body placement. Hammer Strength equipments designed to move the way the bodies supposed to.
Built to provide performance strength training that yields results. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, meant for anyone willing to put in the work. The Hammer Strength MTS Tricep Extension features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions. The pad and seat adjustments on the Hammer Strength MTS Tricep Extension provide neutral wrist positions and optimal body placement.
- Adjustments Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
- Belts and Pulleys Heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion
- Cushioning Pads molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Foot Platforms Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Frame Description 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Shrouds Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings; Drop down incremental weight system; 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss
- Weight Stack Weight: 100 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.