Hoist Fitness Roc-It Abdominals
The ROC-IT lines unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position of the user as they engage the target muscles to move the exercise arm. By continually moving and adjusting the users’ body throughout the range of motion, the Hoist Roc-It Rotary Torso ensure correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise. Continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the Hoist Fitness ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement. Additionally core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Seat pad can be locked in place or unlocked for pivoting movement
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Starts the body in an upright posture with the exercise handles overhead to pre-stretch the abdominal muscles
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion
- Designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic, and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Avoids the excessive hip flexion unlike traditional ab machines