The Hoist Roc-It Prone Leg Curl unlike any other selectorized equipment. ROC-IT products make the user an integral part of the exercise motion by continually adjusting the position. Engaging the target muscles to move the exercise arm.
By continually moving and adjusting the users’ body throughout the range of motion, the ROC-IT products ensure correct biomechanics throughout the exercise.
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST. Additionally using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise. Continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the Hoist Roc-It Prone Leg Curl!
- Starts the body in a more upright angle making it easier to enter and exit the machine
- Rocking movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers increased flexibility and range of motion
- Downward rocking motion keeps spine and neck in correct alignment unlike traditional prone leg curls
- Angled grip handles allow for increased power and comfort of the movement
- Self-aligning roller for reduced stress on the knee
- Six ankle pad adjustment points and four range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all height